TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - *applause sound*
People Seeking Info

Subject *applause sound*

Posted by Multi_Read (MO) on November 30, 2010 at 7:12 PM
  This message has been viewed 935 times.

In Reply To 1) The owner is an imbecile who doesn't care about the Z posted by BigTDogg (MA) on November 30, 2010 at 06:53 PM

Message I really feel bad for Mike and others who fear releasing new ideas thanks to Vuk. And if anyone thinks that isn't the reality of this situation, they are sucking Vuk's d**k already.

But this will always, and continue to be, a TT.net vs 3ZC argument. It's the "assholes at TT.net" trying to trash the reputation of the kids at 3ZC favorite business man. They will never admit the truth that Vuk's business is killing the future for our Z cars. He will never do what Coz has some-what done (He has put some effort in correcting his mistakes... you can't argue that even if you can't forgive him).

I hate Vuk with all my Z loving heart. I will never knowingly support his business. I don't care what the "Crew" (read: TT.net admins) say about anything, I didn't jump on the anti-vuk bandwagon just to be cool. I am intelligent enough (just enough) to see how ridiculous his operation is. You can go to their website and clearly see an entire page filled with rip-offs. There isn't one item they sell that was created by them with true R&D to back it. It's ALL copies.

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.